CareScribe builds assistive technology which helps make the world more accessible. We believe everyone has the right to live the life they wish and that disability shouldn’t stand in the way, which is why we create products which help level the playing field. We have two products used daily by thousands of people worldwide:
- Caption.Ed provides AI-powered captions for any live or pre-recorded media, and even face-to-face conversations. It also allows users to take time stamped notes against their recordings.
- TalkType is dictation software, designed for Mac.
CareScribe partners with government, universities and businesses to deliver our products to higher education students and people in the workplace, making a real difference to their studies and work life. As part of the Sales Team, you will play a key role in growing our sales with universities and businesses.
About the job
CareScribe has ambitious plans for the next few years, so are looking for a seasoned Account Executive to play a key role in delivering results in these key markets.
This is a new role in our small but mighty Sales Team, where you will be responsible for opening and closing business in the University and Corporate Business markets. This is a genuine opportunity to play a pivotal role in growing this young and fast-growing company.
This role is perfect for an experienced seller who is well versed in sales process and working to quarterly targets, and is ready to take on the challenge of owning a segment of the business.
This is the kind of stuff you will get stuck into:
- Meeting a quarterly Sales Target, and activity goals that align to this
- Outbound prospecting to create new opportunities with Universities and Corporate Businesses. As a growing space, there’s a heavy focus on opening conversations as well as closing business
- Managing a full sales cycle with these opportunities, including discovery, demo and negotiating commercials
- Managing a tidy sales pipeline in our CRM
- Supporting the wider sales team by nurturing relationships and delivering demo’s in established markets. This will also be the perfect way to learn the products, pitch and landscape of the business
- Partnering with the Sales Director to develop our strategy within these markets
- Have 3+ years experience opening and closing business in a B2B setting
- Goal orientated – you can demonstrate a track record of exceeding sales targets, and understand the activity metrics needed to achieve this
- Comfortable prospecting and opening new sales conversations
- Happy delivering live demos, that illustrate the value of the products
- Used to using a CRM, ideally HubSpot, to manage a tidy pipeline
- A self-starter that can take the initiative and work independently as required
- Experience selling to universities, corporate businesses or government is a plus – as is a background in SaaS
What we offer
- Basic salary of £30-45k, plus uncapped commission
- Bristol based location with flexible working arrangements. We’d like you to be able to come into our office right by Temple Meads station at least 2 times a week to help facilitate collaboration
- Cycle to Work Scheme – up to £1000 via salary sacrifice
- Enhanced holiday – buy up to 5 additional holiday days per year and receive one free per year in service
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Dog friendly office – for well behaved canines
- Friends and Family – Free use of the software for up to five of your friends and family
- Free soft drinks in the office
The application process
- Hit the blue ‘Apply for this job’ button in the right hand pane and send us your CV and cover letter.
- An initial chat with Sally, the Sales Director, to find out more about each other and see if there is a mutual interest in moving things forward.
- An interview centred around values, where we will tell you a little more about how we operate, and understand how you like to work.
- Face-to-face interview with Sally, another member of the Sales Team and Chris, co-founder of CareScribe, with a task to be completed at interview (Task TBC).
We may ask you for a short final stage interview to cover outstanding questions if there are any on either side.