Customer Success Manager
Join a growing, collaborative team whose mission is ‘making the world more accessible’. CareScribe is building assistive technology to help people access the world and level the playing field.
At CareScribe we create assistive technology which helps to make the world more accessible. We believe everyone has the right to live the life they wish and that disability shouldn’t stand in the way, which is why we create products which help level the playing field. We have two products:
Caption.Ed provides AI-powered captions for any live or pre-recorded media, and even face-to-face conversations. It also allows users to take time stamped notes against their recordings.
TalkType provides best-in-class dictation software, designed for Mac and Mobile devices.
We’re aiming to become the UK’s leading assistive technology company and are making great progress to achieve this. It’ll be a lot of work, but we’re a great team and hope to do amazing things together!
Where you come in
We are seeking customer obsessed superstar to join us as a Customer Success Manager helping manage our wonderful customer base.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will play a vital role in ensuring our customers achieve their desired outcomes and get maximum value from our product. You will be responsible for building strong relationships, driving adoption and product usage, and providing exceptional support to our customers. The Customer Success Manager will report to the Head of Customer Success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building and maintaining relationships with your customers by acting as their main point of contact
- Supporting customer through each stage of the journey and build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders
- Developing an understanding of customers’ needs, goals and challenges and work proactively to identify opportunities and find solutions to these challenges
- Act as the customer voice internally by sharing feedback and promoting initiatives / ideas across the different business functions to ensure customers are at the heart of what we do
- Develop resources and materials to support customers as and when require
- Lead the onboarding process for new customers and maximise time to value by ensuring a smooth transition into product adoption
- Proactively identify barriers to adoption and work with the relevant business areas to find solutions to help drive this
- Monitor and track customer health metrics such as engagement, product usage and customer satisfaction
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Experience working as part of SaaS company in a customer-facing / management role, such as customer success or account management
- Experience with onboarding new customers and delivering training to different stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to understand customer needs and tailor solutions accordingly.
- Experience using digital Customer Success solutions such as HubSpot, Jira and Pendo.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be proactive in spotting opportunities for continuous improvement.
Bonus points if you have:
- 2+ years’ experience in Customer Success
- Familiarity with assistive technology, accessibility, or related fields
- Experience working within the Education Tech industry
- Experience working in a fast paced, early-stage tech-start up
What you’ll get in return
- Bristol based location with flexible working arrangements. We’d like you to be able to come into our office right by Temple Meads station two to three days a week to help facilitate collaboration. Working location and hours outside of this can be flexible.
- Salary of £35,000-£40,000 DOE
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Cycle to Work Scheme – up to £1,000 via salary sacrifice
- Enhanced holiday – buy up to 5 additional holiday days per year and receive one free per year in service
- Dog friendly office – for well behaved canines
- Friends and Family – Free use of the software for up to five of your friends and family
- Company sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Apply – via LinkedIn or [email protected]
- Initial call with our Head of Customer Success to find out a bit more about each other and to explore if there is a mutual interest to move things forward.
- Culture and Values interview. With the Head of Customer Success and Director of Revenue. A chance to meet more of the team with a question and answer session exploring if you will add to our team culturally and if we have shared values. Also a chance for you to ask any more questions.
- Competency interview with Head of Customer Success and Revenue Director, to talk about the role and what skills and aptitude you have to demonstrate your fit for the role.
- Offer stage.
CareScribe is an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, disability, age, marital status, medical history, parental status or genetic information.