CareScribe Limited is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define the requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. At CareScribe we use WCAG 2.1 as our guiding principles to ensure the accessibility of our website and products.
We continually test content and features for WCAG 2.1 Level AA compliance and remediate any issues to ensure we meet or exceed the standards. Testing of our digital content is performed by our accessibility experts using automated testing, screen readers, a colour contrast analyser, keyboard-only navigation techniques, and a variety of bookmarklets.
Our accessibility is regularly audited by an external party to ensure continued compliance.
Summary of Accessibility Features
- Navigational aids are provided on all pages. Skip navigation links have been incorporated to facilitate keyboard navigation and to bypass groups of links on a page and jump directly to the main content
- The title attribute has been used to make the linked text more meaningful or to indicate if the link opens a new browser window
- Structural mark-up to indicate headings and lists has been provided to aid in page comprehension
- Forms are associated with labels and instructions on filling in forms are available to screen reader users
- Table navigation instructions are provided, and all data cells are associated with their headers
We welcome all feedback on the accessibility of any CareScribe website or product. Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers by contacting us at [email protected]
This statement was approved on 26th March 2021.